Whether you have acne, eczema, psoriasis or want to ensure healthy aging of your skin, we can help.
What is on the surface of the skin is a reflection of what is going on inside the body, so our approach to treating your skin condition always involves treating you both inside and out:
This means what is going inside your body that could be contributing to your condition.
- For example, your eczema could be due to food sensitivities that we diagnose, so we need to focus on cleaning up your diet to really heal your skin.
- You may also benefit from key supplement therapies that will help nourish your skin and speed the healing.
This may mean soothing your condition, making it appear better and feel better while we work on the root cause at a deeper level. We only use 100% natural treatments on the skin and often recommend custom products tailored to your needs (that we have made by a compounding pharmacy or botanical supplier).
Treatments for your skin may include:
- Looking at your nutrition and diet, cleaning it up and identifying any food sensitivities/intolerances as well as improving your digestion.
- Acupuncture treatments to enhance blood flow and healing to the affected area.
- Biopuncture treatments to decrease redness and swelling
- Herbal treatments to improve skin health.
- Lifestyle recommendations such as stress reduction, hygiene and other factors that impact skin health.